Workshop: Hiring and Retaining Top Notch Talent
As the effects of the lockdown start to ease, everyone is looking to re-staff their businesses. How are you standing apart from the other opportunities available to your local talent pool? Do you have to settle for less-than-great talent because of what you’re able to afford? Once you find great talent, how do you hold on to them? How can you reduce your turnover rate? What is a high turnover rate secretly costing your business? If you’re like most small business owners or managers who are finding themselves asking questions like these, this workshop is for you.
During this 1.5 hour workshop, we’ll cover the following:
1. Establish your hiring process: Learn about a “plug and play” system for finding and hiring new employees for your small business
2. Creating job descriptions: Define what you need done and the type of person that you need to do it
3. Resume reading 101: Learn how to properly evaluate resumes and how to find your “needle in a haystack”
4. Effective interviews: How to conduct an efficient and effective interview
5. Onboarding your new employee: Getting an ROI on your new employee ASAP
6. Retaining quality talent: How to prevent turnover and grow a reliable team
If you attend this workshop, you will also get access to several templates and resources that can greatly simplify your hiring efforts. If you’re in the middle of trying to hire someone, come prepared to discuss your needs and walk out of this workshop with all the tools you’ll need to successfully build your team!