Bar Manager Job Description :
We are looking for a dedicated, creative Bar Manager to join our team. The responsibilities of the Bar Manager include managing food, beverage, and liquor operations and standards, adhering to budgets, hiring and training staff, and handling customer complaints.
To be a successful Bar Manager, you should have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as experience with designing menus. Ultimately, a top-notch Bar Manager should be skilled at ordering just the right amount of food, beverage and liquor inventory to last until the next delivery.
Bar Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing menus that ensure a great customer experience, and continuously making improvements.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food, beverage and liquor supplies.
- Building positive relationships with vendors.
- Adhering to the budget.
- Managing daily operations.
- Following food and liquor safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Creating and enforcing policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Hiring, training, and managing staff.
- Minimum of five years' experience in the hospitality industry, with an emphasis on food and liquor.
- Hospitality management degree may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Touch Bistro POS software.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to forecast food, beverage and liquor supply needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great delegation skills.
*Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org